Readymade Pizza Base – 1
Garlic – 2 cloves, finely chopped
Mozzarella Cheese – 1 cup, shredded
Tomatoes – 2, finely sliced
Mixed Herbs – 1 tsp (readily available in stores)
Coriander Leaves – 1/4 tsp, finely chopped
1. Sprinkle the herbs, garlic and 1/2 cup of cheese on the pizza base.
2. Arrange the tomato slices on top and sprinkle the remaining cheese.
3. Sprinkle coriander leaves on top.
4. Bake the pizza at 220C/425F for 5 to 6 minutes or until the crust is lightly browned and cheese is melted.
5. Remove, slice and serve at once.Tomato Pizza,