Maida – 3/4 cup
Sugar – 41/2 cups (flat)
Milk powder – 3 cups heaped
Cashew nuts chopped – 3/4 cup
Coco powder – 3 tsps
Ghee – 6 tsps
Butter – 454 gms
1. Fry maida and coco powder in 6 tsps of ghee.
2. Melt the sugar in 3/4 cup water (before 1 string) and mix all items except the cashew nuts and keep stirring.
3. When the mixture thickens and starts to leave the sides, add the cashew nuts and mix well.
4. When you see holes appearing and the mixture starts frothing up, its time to pour into a greased plate.
5. When cooled, cut into squares.
Chocolate Burfi Recipe
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Chocolate Burfi from Awesome Cuisine.