Serves : 5 people
1 medium size Onion
5-6 pieces of Garlic
1 medium cup Soya(nutrela) thin crusted
1 medium Tomato
Pav Bhaji Masala
Salt to taste
2 cups of Rice
1) Soak soya in water-milk for atleast 3-4 hrs.
2) Take a pan, add one tea spoon of oil, when oil gets warm add 1/2 tea spoon of jeera. Then add finely cut garlic in it .let garlic turn little pinkish then add onion (cut half a onion into small pieces and the remaining half long). Allow the onion to turn brown, then add soya minus the water-milk you soaked it in. Also save the liquid do not discard it.
3) Add salt + 1 teaspoon pav bhaji masala( add one an half teaspoon if you like it to be spicey) + a pinch of garam masala .
4) Add finely cut tamato, add the liquid (water-milk), cover the pan for 5 mins, let the water dry.
5) Add rice and water ( 2 cups of rice * 3 cups of water – 6 cups of water).
6) Check if rice is soft enough for you to serve.
7) Enjoy your pulao.
Soya Pulao Recipe
Recommended for you
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this recipe of Soya Pulao from Awesome Cuisine.