When summer offers up sweet nectarines, they naturally find their way into the blender – together with the rich warmth of reposado tequila, Mandarine Napolean liqueur, and tangy citrus. It’s a fabulous way to enjoy this summer fruit.
- Nectarine – 1, ripe, pitted and sliced
- Reposado Tequila – 2 ounces
- Mandarine Napolean Liqueur – 1 ounce
- Fresh Lime Juice – 1 1/2 ounces
- Fresh Orange Juice – 1/2 ounce
- Sugar – 1 tblsp
- Nectarine slice for garnish
- Combine all the ingredients except the nectarine slice in a blender with 1 cup cracked ice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Pour into a chilled wineglass.
- Garnish with the nectarine slice.