2 cups gram flour
1/2 cup plain flour
2 tsp. red chilli powder
1/2 tsp. omam seeds (ajwain)
1/2 tsp. cumin seeds
1 tbsp. coriander very finely chopped
1 tbsp. oil
salt to taste
oil to deep fry
- Mix both flours together.
- Make a well in the centre, add all other ingredients, except oil to deep fry.
- Mix them well in the flour.
- Add enough water to make a soft pliable dough.
- Divide dough to make small (4" diameter) thin rounds.
- Prick on both sides with a fork.
- Allow to dry on a clean cloth for 25-30 minutes.
- Deep fry in hot oil till a light browning appears.
- Do not over fry.
- Drain and cool completely before storing.