1 cup plain flour (maida)
1 cup sugar ground
1/2 cup melted ghee
1/2 tsp. cardamom seeds crushed
- Crush almonds and pistachios coarsely.
- Mix together flour, sugar and cardamom.
- Add melted ghee, and mix to hold together.
- Add very little milk if required.
- Take a 5″-6″ nonstick pan.
- Sprinkle and press down sliced dryfruit gently.
- Pat and shape into flat 1/2″ thick round.
- Cook on very slow flame.
- Rotate a little occasionally, very gently and carefully.
- Cook till light golden from bottom and edges.
- Cut into 4,6 or 8 triangles, as desired.
- Serve warm or cooled.
- Apply silver foil while warm, if desired.