Maida – 150 gms
Sugar – 200 gms
Ghee – 100 gms
Vanilla Essence – 2 drops
1. Heat ghee in a pan.
2. Add the maida and gently fry till the raw smell disappears.
3. Remove from flame.
4. Add little water to sugar and bring to a boil.
5. When it starts to thicken and reaches an one string consistency, switch off the flame and add the maida.
6. Stir well for a minute or two.
7. Add vanilla essence and pour into a greased plate.
8. Allow it to cool.
9. Cut into desired shapes before it cools down completely.
Tip: If desired, you can add a drop of any edible food colour.Maida Vanilla Cake,