- Always use glass, porcelain or china jars for picklings. Make sure the lids can be secured tightly.
- Shaking pickling jar should be done in the following manner.
Place jar on a folded napkin. Hold neck with both hands. Shake in Pendulum motion using base as pivote.
- Never use wet spoons, ladles etc to remove or handle pickle. Moistures paves way for rotting.
- Always press back remaining pickle with a rubber spatula or spoon back making sure under the pickle is fully submerged the oil layer.
Tips for Pickles
You might also like these blogposts
- 10 Christmas Recipes for Kids
- 25 Delicious Dishes of South India
- Nutrition For Children – How To Get Kids To Eat Healthier?
- 25 Popular Indian Snacks
- Top 8 Festive, Yet Foolproof Christmas Recipes from Across the World
- Benefits of Tender Coconut Water
- Top 5 Reasons Not to Skip Breakfast
- Special Recipes for Paryushan Parva
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Pickles" blog post from Awesome Cuisine.