- Always use glass, porcelain or china jars for picklings. Make sure the lids can be secured tightly.
- Shaking pickling jar should be done in the following manner.
Place jar on a folded napkin. Hold neck with both hands. Shake in Pendulum motion using base as pivote.
- Never use wet spoons, ladles etc to remove or handle pickle. Moistures paves way for rotting.
- Always press back remaining pickle with a rubber spatula or spoon back making sure under the pickle is fully submerged the oil layer.
Tips for Pickles
You might also like these blogposts
- Top 5 Reasons Not to Skip Breakfast
- Top 20 Mocktails Every Party Must Have!
- Top 20 New Year Mocktails
- Evoke the Master Chocolatier in You!
- 20 Nutritional and Health Benefits of Papaya
- How Are You Breaking Your Fast Today? Choose From Top 10 Breakfast Recipes
- Art of Complimenting Your Food with the Right Drinks!
- 8 Reasons (besides weight loss) to Gorge on Watermelon This Summer
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Pickles" blog post from Awesome Cuisine.