- Always use glass, porcelain or china jars for picklings. Make sure the lids can be secured tightly.
- Shaking pickling jar should be done in the following manner.
Place jar on a folded napkin. Hold neck with both hands. Shake in Pendulum motion using base as pivote.
- Never use wet spoons, ladles etc to remove or handle pickle. Moistures paves way for rotting.
- Always press back remaining pickle with a rubber spatula or spoon back making sure under the pickle is fully submerged the oil layer.
Tips for Pickles
You might also like these blogposts
- 13 Romantic Valentine’s Day Dinner Menu Ideas
- Top 8 Festive, Yet Foolproof Christmas Recipes from Across the World
- Juice Your Way to Convenient Health with KENT Cold Pressed Juicer
- Health Benefits of Green Tea
- [Product Review] MojoBar – The Deliciously Healthy Snack
- 20 Facts about Frozen Yoghurt
- 5 Summer Sandwiches!
- 20 Must Have Diwali Sweets and Snacks
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Pickles" blog post from Awesome Cuisine.