- Soak lentils in lots of water overnight.
- In the morning drain water and wash by draining and adding water 2-3 times. Do not rub. Finally drain all water.
- Cover and keep in warm dark place.
- At night add water and drain out.
- Cover and keep again as before.
- By morning 3/4 long sprouts are ready!
- Preferably use a porous container eg. an earthen pot. for best results.
Tips for Salads
You might also like these blogposts
- Top 10 Christmas Recipes across the World
- It’s Time to Wrap & Roll! 7 Yummy-licious Recipes for On-the-Go Bites
- New Year’s Eve Party Food Ideas
- How to have a good time on Valentine’s Day even if you are single
- Coffee is One of the Healthiest Beverages on the Planet!
- How India Celebrates Krishna Janmashtami
- 25 Popular Navratri Durga Puja Recipes
- 8 Reasons (besides weight loss) to Gorge on Watermelon This Summer
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Salads" blog post from Awesome Cuisine.