- Soak lentils in lots of water overnight.
- In the morning drain water and wash by draining and adding water 2-3 times. Do not rub. Finally drain all water.
- Cover and keep in warm dark place.
- At night add water and drain out.
- Cover and keep again as before.
- By morning 3/4 long sprouts are ready!
- Preferably use a porous container eg. an earthen pot. for best results.
Tips for Salads
You might also like these blogposts
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Salads" blog post from Awesome Cuisine.