- Soak lentils in lots of water overnight.
- In the morning drain water and wash by draining and adding water 2-3 times. Do not rub. Finally drain all water.
- Cover and keep in warm dark place.
- At night add water and drain out.
- Cover and keep again as before.
- By morning 3/4 long sprouts are ready!
- Preferably use a porous container eg. an earthen pot. for best results.
Tips for Salads
You might also like these blogposts
- Living Foodz – New Destination for Food and Entertainment
- How to Keep Your Fruits and Vegetables Fresh
- [Product Review] Britannia Cakes – Nut & Raisin (Romance)
- What’s On Your Plate This Valentine’s Day? 8 Drool-Worthy Recipes
- 10 Popular Indian Recipes This Winter
- 10 Popular Holi Recipes
- Over 20 Years, 530 Combinations, and an Incredible Scottish Legend: Cheers to 100 Pipers!
- Evoke the Master Chocolatier in You!
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Salads" blog post from Awesome Cuisine.