- Always preheat oven to the required temperature before placing the cake in the oven.
- Prick with a knitting needle or skewer to check if done. The needle should come out clean.
- Never keep the batter to thick. The cake will turn out hard and dry
- The cream used should always be chilled and beaten in sharp upward strokes to incorporate air. Never overbeat.
- While making butter icings, beat the butter well to make it light and fluffy. Then add sieved icing sugar and beat again. Add 2-3 drops lemon juice & colour and essence as required, and beat again.
- Turn the cake tin around between baking if the oven is not distribution even heat and the cake is baking unevenly.
Tips for Eggless Cakes
You might also like these blogposts
- Juice Your Way to Convenient Health with KENT Cold Pressed Juicer
- 4 Course New Year Party Menu: Fuss-Free Recipes for Every Palate
- Top 20 Mocktails Every Party Must Have!
- 5 Foodie Resolutions to Keep in 2018
- The Eight Major Regional Cuisines of China
- Coffee is One of the Healthiest Beverages on the Planet!
- PepsiCo thinks Health!
- 5 Summer Sandwiches!
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Eggless Cakes" blog post from Awesome Cuisine.