- Always preheat oven to the required temperature before placing the cake in the oven.
- Prick with a knitting needle or skewer to check if done. The needle should come out clean.
- Never keep the batter to thick. The cake will turn out hard and dry
- The cream used should always be chilled and beaten in sharp upward strokes to incorporate air. Never overbeat.
- While making butter icings, beat the butter well to make it light and fluffy. Then add sieved icing sugar and beat again. Add 2-3 drops lemon juice & colour and essence as required, and beat again.
- Turn the cake tin around between baking if the oven is not distribution even heat and the cake is baking unevenly.
Tips for Eggless Cakes
You might also like these blogposts
- Over 20 Years, 530 Combinations, and an Incredible Scottish Legend: Cheers to 100 Pipers!
- 25 Popular Navratri Durga Puja Recipes
- Flavours of Mexico
- India’s 10 Most Popular Whiskey Brands
- Kids School Lunch Ideas
- Cocktail Recipes for Valentine’s Day
- Tata Sampann Masala Product Review
- Top 5 Reasons Not to Skip Breakfast
Feel free to comment or share your thoughts on this "Tips for Eggless Cakes" blog post from Awesome Cuisine.